Center for Intercultural Dialogue (CID) is looking for a project coordinator for the project Youth Agents of Change.
The project coordinator will have a working arrangement of 80% of full-time working hours for the duration of the project.
The fee for this position is 700 EUR per month.
It is expected that the candidate for project coordinator will be available to work in the next 30 months, starting from 1st of March 2022.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Youth initiatives, activism and volunteering are one of the key prerequisites for improving the local governance and strengthening all-inclusive and direct involvement of the citizens on local level. The action aims to increase the youth activism through volunteering for ensuring social inclusiveness of local communities.
Target group: 390000 youth from 15 to 29.
Final beneficiaries: high schools students, university students, youth activists, young women, youth with disabilities, youth initiatives, Local Youth Councils and local community members of the municipalities of Centar, Kumanovo and Strumica.
Overall objective: To contribute to increased inclusiveness and society impact of youth for improving the local governance through civic youth initiatives, activism and volunteering in municipalities.
*To strengthen informal networks of youth activists and volunteers, for their outreach capacity towards local governments and citizens, as well as in their monitoring and advocacy capacities.
*To build sustainable education system in high schools to empower and foster youth and youth activism for their outreach capacity towards local governments and citizens, as well as in their monitoring and advocacy capacities.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement the duties as project coordinator for the purposes of the Project
- Prepare the Project narrative and progress reports
- Communicate, support and arrange meetings with project partners
- Mailing, archiving project documentation, coordinate the planned project activities and financial issues
- Respect the given time schedules for reporting and other project activities
- Perform other activities enabling achievement of the project objectives
- Perform the duties assigned faithfully, honestly, responsibly and in accordance with the provisions of the Grant Agreement
- Put maximum effort and abilities in coordination and implementation, and reflect the interests of the contracting authority
- Keep all members of the team up-to-date with current information and paperwork
- Fluent in English
- Willing to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role in a NGO sector
- Ability to work independently with minimal managerial supervision
- An ability to prepare schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Fluent knowledge of Macedonian and English
- Organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Teamwork oriented
In order to apply please send your CV and Motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: In the subject of your mail please indicate that you are applying for the position Project Coordinator.
Only the selected candidates will be further contacted by the organization.
Deadline for applying: 15.02.2022