Do you want to experience working in an explosively energetic team with flexible working schedules and always cheerful atmosphere?
Then this call might be what you are looking for. Center for Intercultural Dialogue (CID) is opening a new part-time working position for a mobility officer.
Working hours: 4 hours a day, Monday to Friday in the office of Center for Intercultural Dialogue in Kumanovo
If you are:
- Willing to work in a multicultural, international and dynamic environment
- Able to work independently with minimal managerial supervision
- Fluent in Macedonian and English
- Good communication skills
- With organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Display flexibility and ability to work under pressure and with limited timeframes
- Teamwork oriented
Then CID is the place for you!
Deadline for applying: 28th of February 2022
— — — — — — —
CID is a civil society organization working to promote intercultural acceptance and active citizenship through capacity building processes, education and youth work. The organization’s activity focuses on many aspects which are of interest for young people: from provision of services and information, to research and support for policy-making and networking. More info about CID can be found here.
— — — — — — —
To apply, please download the full call below and send your CV and Motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
IMPORTANT: In the subject of your mail please indicate that you are applying for the position Mobility Officer.
Only the selected candidates will be further contacted by the organization.