Project place: Guadalajara, Spain
Project dates: 26th of March – 02nd of April, 2022
Deadline for applying: 01.03.2022
About the project
This project is based on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), in the different ways that each person can apply them in their daily life. Through this project, the aim is to bring these objectives closer to the youngest and to provide youth workers with tools to support them in this mission. In addition, youth workers will acquire a series of tools and knowledge that they can apply both to their daily lives and to their work within their entities and with young people. The participants will acquire competences in order to improve their skills to prepare youngsters to be leaders in their communities in order to raise awareness in climate change and how to implement in their daily lives SDGs.
- Raise awareness and promote healthy and sustainable lifestyles in youth workers and young people of partner entities, in line with the Sustainable Development Goals, and provide tools that serve so that youth workers can support young people in this change;
- Acquire tools and attitudes that support the fight against climate change, in an inclusive and transversal way;
- Provide ideas and tools to youth workers, to be implemented in their organizations and projects, in order to develop a more ecological and sustainable youth work, as well as acquire skills that allow them to train young people in leadership for climate change;
- Develop capacities to transfer these learnings and practices for a significant impact at the local, regional, national and PART European level;
- +18 years old;
- Able to transfer the knowledge acquired in their organisations;
- Aware of the learning process in non formal education;
- Interested in promoting a more sustainable lifestyle and developing activities that promote it with youth;
- Being active in youth work;
- Eager to make a significant change in their community / target group;
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be covered according to Erasmus+ distance calculator.
Hosting fee:30 EUR
Sending fee: 500 MKD