Project place: Adamov u Brna, Czech Republic
Project dates: 6th – 16th April 2022
Deadline for applying: URGENT!
About the project
This training is 9-day personal development training course for those already guiding either groups or volunteers, who want to improve their performance, based upon the principles of self-awareness, resourcefulness and accountability. The main methodology used will be personal development
or self-reflection, which means that we will be focusing mainly on your mindset/attitudes rather than providing you practical skills or models.
- Reflect on your mindset: attitudes, values, and beliefs;
- Realize how your mindset influences your behaviors, the results you get and the relationships you have with other people in your working context;
- Acquire models and tools to align yourself with your core values, while being more inclusive towards others and unexpected situations;
- Put your experience into practice and exchange best practices with other participants;
- have experience in leading workcamps or other type of projects involving groups or volunteers
- will lead a project involving young people in 2022/2023
- are at least 18 years and able to communicate easily in English
- want to develop themselves by reflecting on their mindset and how they usually function
- will participate fully in the programme from the beginning until the end.
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered according to Erasmus+ distance calculator.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 500 MKD
Hosting fee: 20 €