Center for Intercultural Dialogue (CID) is looking for 3 trainers to facilitate a 5 day training for 32 participants from 8 municipalities on building their skills for delivering intercultural activities for young people. The training will cover the following topics: facilitation skills, human rights, intercultural learning and sensitivity, volunteer recruitment, bilingual approach etc. The group will include a total of 32 participants coming from Kumanovo, Lipkovo, Chair, Struga, Tetovo, Tearce, Gostivar and Mavrovo & Rostushe.
The trainers should also provide a space for all the participants that are diverse in gender and ethnic background and will create a mixed team of facilitators.
CID is organizing these training activities as part of the project (LOCAL) YOUTH PARTICIPATION MATTERS, supported by the Embassy of the Kingdom of Netherlands in RNM.
About the training course:
The training will offer space for 32 participants to build their competences on the above-mentioned topics.
The group of 32 participants will be mixed, ensuring diversity based on sex, ethnicity, geographical location, religion etc. The trainings will be co-facilitated bilingually in Macedonian and/or Albanian and in English where applicable, with the support for translation with those who have difficulties in fluency of one of the languages. The trainers that will be engaged will be experts on the topic, and have previous experience in working with young people.
Dates of the training: 27.03.2022 – 31.03.2022
Venue: Hotel Manastir – Berovo
Requirements for applicant trainers:
- Ability to develop an educational approach based on the principles and values of non-formal education;
- Ability to transfer knowledge and values related to the activity to the group of learners;
- Have knowledge and experience on topics covered by the training;
- Ability to collaborate and work in a multicultural team;
- Ability to respect deadlines;
- Ability to clearly express thoughts, feelings and emotions;
- Sensitivity to diversity;
- Ability to deal constructively with disagreements;
- Ability to create an inspiring and safe learning environment;
- Ability to stimulate active participation by motivating and empowering learners;
- Proficient user of Macedonian and/or Albanian language;
Tasks and responsibilities of the trainers:
- To develop and prepare the overall program and working methodology;
- Cooperate with the partner trainer and have regular communication with her/him and the coordinator;
- Prepare and send the session outlines for each of the workshop sessions latest 7 days before the training;
- To prepare a final report; this needs to be submitted to the project coordinator latest 1 week after the training;
- Facilitate the sessions and provide suitable learning environment for all participants;
- To have evaluation with the project coordinator after the end of the training;
How to apply:
Deadline to apply: March 13th 2022, 23:59