Center for Intercultural Dialogue (CID) is looking for a designer of promotional materials for the project Youth Agents of Change.
The designer will have 20 days working arrangement with a daily rate of 50 EUR. A full honorarium for the engagement is 1000 EUR.
It is expected that the candidate for designer of promotional materials will be available to work in the next 30 months, according to the project needs, starting from 1st of April 2022.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project Youth Agents of Change aims to contribute to increased inclusiveness and society impact of youth for improving the local governance through civic youth initiatives, activism and volunteering in municipalities. The project is implemented in partnership between Center for intercultural dialogue from Kumanovo, Scout Association of Macedonia from Skopje and Center for research and analysis NOVUS from Strumica. Target group of the project is youth, high schools students, university students, youth activists, young women, youth with disabilities, youth initiatives, Local Youth Councils and local community members of the municipalities of Centar, Kumanovo and Strumica.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Creation of promotional materials including: logo, banners, info graphics, t-shirts, hoodies, pens, folders, notebooks, badges and other materials according to the needs of the project;
- Maintain regular communication and coordination with the project coordinator;
- Delivering the assignments and fulfilling the responsibilities professionally, efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent designing skills;
- Previous experience in creating promotional materials;
- Flexibility regarding the changing needs of the project;
- Ability for impartiality and objectivity
In order to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: In the subject of your mail please indicate that you are applying for designer of promotional materials.
Only the selected candidates will be further contacted by the organization.
Deadline for applying: 20.03.2022