Center for Intercultural Dialogue is looking for an expert who will develop an educational rulebook for the EU co-financed project ”Youth Agents of Change”, which aims to contribute to increased inclusiveness and society impact of youth for improving the local governance through civic youth initiatives, activism and volunteering in municipalities. The project is implemented in partnership between Center for intercultural dialogue from Kumanovo, Scout Association of Macedonia from Skopje and Center for research and analysis NOVUS from Strumica.
The rulebook has to respect the following guidelines:
- To define standards necessary to be implemented by a certain municipality in order to obtain the status of “Municipality – friend of volunteers”.
- to explain the concept of volunteering in the municipalities and how essential services can be improved by volunteers;
- to explain how the municipalities can support other sectors on the local level to involve volunteers in their work (private companies, hospitals, day-care centers, education);
- to define evaluation criteria for the municipalities;
The expert is required to:
- Develop an outline for the rulebook, focusing on the needs of the target group related to the project;
- Draft the rulebook in around 60 pages, in accordance with a table of contents agreed beforehand with the project team;
- Participate in online meetings with the project team, if needed;
- Proven in-depth knowledge in the field of youth work, volunteerism, education;
- Experience in drafting publications;
- Experience in drafting similar publications is an asset;
- Professional fluency in English with good editing and writing skills;
- Flexibility to work in the framework of a set deadline;
- Computer literacy.
To apply, please send a CV, a short motivation letter (highlighting the experience that will support this specific task, accompanied with examples of previously developed publications – if any) with the subject ”Application for rulebook creation”
Deadline for applying: 03.04.2022
For more details regarding the full requirements and call details, please download the full call or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.