Erasmus+ KA2 Youth. Exchange of best practices
Project number: 2019-3-PL01-KA205-077722
Starting Date: 01-04-2020
Duration: 16 months
- To collect best practices of friendly youth cities implementation in various dimensions
- To bring together youth workers, young people and decision-makers from our municipalities to initiate debate stimulating political decision making in the field of youth friendly cities
- To stimulate urban development with the special focus on youth and enagage young people into urban planning
Research – Collecting best practices, detailed knowledge, hands-on examples, implementation methods and strategies in the municipalities from our regions.
LTT: Youth Friendly Cities on a table Exchange, Inspire, Train! (Poland) – Short-term joint staff training events for youth workers, young people, experts and municipality representatives
Publication: Check here!
- Nausika Foundation (Poland), coordinator
- ARS FOR PROGRESS OF PEOPLE (Belgium),
- Center for Intercultural Dialogue (N. Macedonia)
- Institut za mladinsko politiko, Ajdovscina (Slovenia)
- DYPALL Network (Portugal)
- PONT Group (Romania)