Project place: Hollókő, Hungary
Project dates: 2-12 July 2022
Deadline for applying: 26.05.2022
As 3 organizations working with youth workers and youth leaders – Egyesek Youth Association (Hungary), INEX-SDA (Czech Republic) and Solidarites Jeunesses (France), we became aware there are many opportunities to participate in trainings focused on practical skills (such as project management, conflict resolution, team building); yet, we realised the attention to mind-sets and attitudes was missing. Out of this realization, 5 years ago, we started to implement trainings focused on personal development, dedicated to self-reflection and self-awareness. We believe in the unique methodology these trainings offer; therefore we aim to provide such learning opportunities for as many participants as possible. For this reason, in 2022, all 3 organizations together decided to bring to you 3 opportunities to join one of the personal development trainings, co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme. These trainings are 9-day personal development training courses for those already guiding either groups or volunteers, who want to improve their performance, based upon the principles of self-awareness, resourcefulness and accountability. The main methodology used will be personal development or self-reflection, which means that we will be focusing mainly on your mindset/attitudes rather than providing you practical skills or models.
ABOUT THE TRAINING
- Reflect on your mindset: attitudes, values, and beliefs
- Realize how your mindset influences your behaviors, the results you get and the relationships you have with other people in your working context
- Acquire models and tools to align yourself with your core values, while being more inclusive towards others and unexpected situations
- Put your experience into practice and exchange best practices with other participants
WHAT EXPERIENCE CAN YOU EXPECT?
1. Self-Reflection (Day 1 to 5)
You will have the opportunity to getter a better understanding of your mindset and its core elements (beliefs, concepts, automatic behaviours) and how they affect the results you usually obtain in life and how you work with others. It will be a journey into expanding what works and improving what doesn’t work when it comes to your mindset. Input, activities, and reflection spaces will be there to guide you on this exploration.
2. Submersion/Real life implementation/Outdoor (Day 5 to 8)
The best way to put knowledge from theory to application is to practice in a real-life situation or context. You will have several assignments to complete in the local communities around the venue of the training. You will be able to put into practice the competences acquired throughout the previous days of the TC.
3. Final steps (Day 8 & 9)
The last days are there to wrap up the learning experience of the TC, in such a way that the insights can be taken home in a structured manner, to plan follow-up steps, and to close the TC together.
- have experience in leading workcamps or other type of projects involving groups or volunteers
- will lead a project involving young people in 2022/2023
- are at least 18 years and able to communicate easily in English
- want to develop themselves by reflecting on their mindset and how they usually function will participate fully in the programme from the beginning until the end
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 EUR.
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD