Project place: Osterholz-Scharmbeck, near Bremen, Germany
Project dates: 20.-28. of November 2022
Deadline for applying: 22.11.2022
The project aims to provide participants with:
▸ accurate information on sexual and reproductive health education
▸ dispelling myths related to sexuality and gender
Develop life skills such as:
▸ critical thinking
▸ respect for oneself and others
▸ Gain knowledge about sexual and reproductive health
▸ Develop a positive attitude towards sexuality and gender
Mostar Friedensprojekt e.V. is a non-governmental, non-for-profit organization, established in 1994 in Potsdam, Germany. The association organizes socio-cultural activities, artistic and cultural events, and publications at the local, regional and national levels. For many years it has offered information, general advice as well as humanitarian support to Bosnian refugees and asylum seekers in the region of Brandenburg and Berlin. In Bosnia and Herzegovina Mostar Friedensprojekt e.V. Mostar Friedensprojekt e.V. maintains until today an orthopedic workshop and a center of cultural encounter in Bosnia.
- All participants must be 16+ years old
- There should be a gender balance; half of the participants should be male and half female
- All participants should speak and understand English
- Participants should already be involved in youth work or be motivated to get involved with it
- Participants should be willing to share their knowledge with their colleagues once they return home
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 EUR.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 500 MKD!