Project place: Paris, France
Project dates: 14th -16th April, 2023 (travel days 14th April – 17th April)
Deadline for applying: 5th March, 2023!
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
- Produce clear and relevant information on the EU with improved clarity and relevance
- Raise awareness about the existence of fake news and the issues related to the dissemination of false information about the European Union
- Promote the exchange of good practices and intercultural exchange in order to increase media
- Build a feeling of European citizenship
- Develop citizens’ skills to identify fake news and decipher European information so that they become authors in the fight against fake news
- Promote the exchange of good practices and intercultural dialogue between associations and media of the project
GOALS OF THE PROJECT
- Train the journalists on the different topics and to analyse false information
- Train the participants to fact-check the information, especially during the electoral period
- Raise awareness among students and associations about the treatment of EU information
- Allow participants to be familiar with the IO
- Have an exchange of good practices together
- At least 18 years old
- Able to communicate and work in English
- Motivated to explore the topic and share your experience/expertise
- Journalists non specialised in the EU questions
- Journalist students
- Associative medias
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 EUR.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 750 MKD!