Project place: Osterholz-Scharmbeck, Germany
Project dates: 01st – 06th of June 2023
Deadline for applying: 15.03.2023
INFO ABOUT THE PROJECT
The idea for this project was born several years ago during one of the youth exchanges for the underage participants. We were discussing with our partners how much we enjoy working with this target group and that we would love to create more project and opportunities for the underage youth. The challenge was that in our consortium most of the partners were focusing on working with youth that are 18+ so there was not enough good quality organizations that could host or join the projects with underage youth. With this PBA we want to address this issue and to create a network of organizations that are already working with underage youth and the organizations who want to broaden their work to this target group.
- Creating a strong network of organizations working with the underage youth
- Offering space for decision makers from 25+ different organizations to network and create new partnerships and projects
- Discussing Erasmus+, ESC and other opportunities that exist in Europe
- Creating space for participants to discuss challenges and share good practices from their organizations
1. Project coordinators, youth workers, youth leaders, people who can represent your organization on the PBA and create new partnerships on the spot
2. Age – 18+
3. Good English level, able to participate and contribute to sessions and discussions
4. Previous experience in Erasmus+ is required, participants should already be familiar with the concepts of Erasmus+ projects and youth exchanges
5. No need to have experience in writing and implementing Erasmus+ activities, focus will be on networking and creating new connections that will result with projects in the future
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 EUR.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 750 MKD!