Project place: Emen village, Veliko Tarnovo region, Bulgaria
Project dates: 9th-16th June 2023
Deadline for applying: URGENT!
ABOUT THE TRAINING COURSE
Are you intrigued by Emotional Intelligence? Do you want to know more about Social and Emotional Learning? Do you want to improve your emotional competences to boost inclusion in youth work? Then…we have a great Y.D.E.A.! Join our Erasmus+ project and you will:
- get to know and learn more about the international participants and their organisations, through team-building and interactive sessions;
- increase your knowledge on Emotional Intelligence, Social Emotional Learning, Emotional Awareness, social psychology, mental health and how to apply this knowledge to youth work to boost social inclusion and impact;
- through “learning-by-playing” sessions, develop non-formal educational methods, tools, models and practice based on SEL and EI, and focused on the current needs of young people;
- develop and consolidate sensitivity and the expertise concerning mental health issues within the organisations, the networks, the International Voluntary Service movement and in youth work in general;
- share ideas and inspirations on how to create synergies with formal and non-formal education bodies, to reach-out and include young people with fewer opportunities.
We will offer you an excellent learning opportunity that will support you to increase the quality of non-formal education activities you and your organisation are doing, and also a unique networking experience with fellow-minded people from across Europe. Please read the following points to check if you are eligible to apply!
The ideal participants are educators and trainers (also to-be trainers), workcamp coordinators, volunteers, NGOs staff and board members and youth workers with an interest in emotional intelligence, mental-health, non-formal education, social inclusion and its applications in their work with young people.
- You need to be a resident of one of the 14 project countries mentioned on the cover page.
- You must be able to communicate in English (the working language of the course).
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You need to attend the whole course duration (there is no possibility to make exceptions).
- You commit yourself to take part in the preparatory and in the follow-up phase of the project.
- We explicitly encourage participants of all genders, abilities and ethnic backgrounds to apply!
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 180 EUR.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 750 MKD!