Welcome to the 10th issue
of our online newsletter. It has been a very exciting past 10 months for CID and through our newsletter we have tried to inform you and engage you more in our work.
This edition includes diverse articles and it’s a short sum up of the active work of CID Team in the past two months. Have a look and read about the campaign we launched, educational events we organized and other stories that marked these busy months.
It is important to use this opportunity of the 10th edition of CID Newsletter, to underline the importance of citizens participation, youth involvement in decision making and active inter-community dialogue. These are the only guarantees to keep and improve the democracy, and to promote Human Rights and Rule of Law as European values in Macedonia.
Finally, let us wish you a happy and bright 2013, keep following our updates and news, stay active and stay involved.
For a youthful and happy new year!!!
CID’ s Newsletter Editorial Team
- Getting Recognition: CID won the Municipal Award
- Visiting the Municipality – USAID Project for Civil Society
- Clothes Donation Actions in November
- Eurogames 2012: Launching Seminars
- Macedonian Minister of Education and MEP Richard Howitt visit CID/li>
- Symposium on Youth Policy Cooperation in South East-Europe: focus on recognition of youth work & non-formal learning
- Valuing the Volunteer Experience – SCI Exchange Evaluation Meeting
- Youth Assembly 2012
- We are all human
Out from CID’s BOX