Center for Intercultural Dialogue is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated student/young person to join our team as a Communications intern.
What are the responsibilities?
- Photo editing and archiving
- Graphic design
- Updating the existent media platforms with graphic and written content
- Drafting layout and design for print and digital platforms
- Offering ideas as to how to improve or visually complement existing content
- Assisting the PR and communications officer in their daily tasks
What is the required profile of the applicant?
- Student or recent graduate, preferably in a field related to the call;
- Able to use graphic design and publishing tools;
- Willing to learn more about social marketing/PR and graphic design;
- Possess self-initiative and work well individually;
- Strong oral and written communication;
- Fluent in English and Macedonian, knowledge of Albanian is an asset;
Period and remuneration:
- May – July 2018, with a possibility for extension.
- Remuneration specified in the full call.
Deadline to apply: 30th of April 2018, 23:59
CID is a civil society organization working to promote intercultural acceptance and active citizenship through capacity building processes, education and youth work. The organization’s activity focuses on many aspects which are of interest for young people: from provision of services and information, to research and support for policy-making and networking. More info about CID can be found here.
If you think you have what it takes, have a better look at the full specifications of the call and apply!
In order to apply, please download the full call and send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
IMPORTANT: In the subject of your mail please indicate that you are applying for the internship position y writing [INTERNAPPLICATION] in the title of the mail.
Only the selected candidates will be further contacted by the organization.